TrackIt Is Officially An AWS Well-Architected Framework Partner
TrackIt is delighted to announce that it is now officially an AWS Well-Architected Partner. Companies can now benefit from our no-cost AWS Well-Architected Framework Reviews that takes a strategic look at your implementation of the 5 Pillars used to build and operate a successful, efficient, and secure workload on AWS:
- Operational Excellence: The ability to run and monitor systems to deliver business value and to continually improve supporting processes and procedures
- Security: The ability to protect information, systems, and assets while delivering business value through risk assessments and mitigation strategies
- Reliability: The ability of a system to recover from infrastructure or service disruptions, dynamically acquire computing resources to meet demand, and mitigate disruptions such as misconfigurations or transient network issues
- Performance Efficiency: The ability to use computing resources efficiently to meet system requirements and to maintain that efficiency as demand changes and technologies evolve
- Cost Optimization: The ability to avoid or eliminate unneeded costs or suboptimal resources
The Well-Architected Review process is performed by TrackIt engineers as per AWS guidelines. More information on the process can be found on the AWS Well-Architected landing page.
TrackIt Infrastructure Assessment
In addition to the strategically-focused AWS Well-Architected Framework Review, the TrackIt team also provides tactical infrastructure assessment that can help identify immediate targets for improvement. TrackIt’s Infrastructure Assessment provides you with the following deliverables:
- Security Report that assesses your current infrastructure instances, networking, storage, IAM, and security.
- Cost Utilization and Optimization Report that exposes underused or rarely used resources, provides sizing recommendations, and suggests pricing plans for cost optimization.
- System Availability Review that provides recommendations for improved system reliability, availability/redundancy, and disaster recovery options are documented if improvements are available.
- Remediation Recommendations that provide tactical recommendations followed by a discussion on how you can improve your overall AWS infrastructure and workflow.
AWS offerings are often in a constant state of evolution, and thus best practices evolve along with them. Leveraging TrackIt’s Well-Architected Framework Review & Infrastructure Assessment will allow you to keep up with the changes and optimize your workloads over time by identifying new architectural options so that your workloads run more efficiently, reliably, and cost-effectively.
To request a no-cost Well-Architected Review or for more information, please visit our AWS-Well Architected Framework page.